I have a DECStation 5000/200... Any kernels to test?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: I have a DECStation 5000/200... Any kernels to test?
From: 9951126@columbo.hvu.nl
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:19:02 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <9951126@columbo.hvu.nl>
Hi there,

At school we have an ancient DECStation 5000/200, which is running
Ultrix. At the moment I'm the one to save the asses of the ones
responsible for the machine, and now I'd like to do that in style:
Linux!. Anyway, is there a kernel availlable for me to test?
If so, there is no floppydisk, so I'd like to use Either a SCSI-Jazz,
or an old RZ25 SCSI-disk that we can spare. Any tips would be
much appreciated.

I hope to hear from you.

Gaby Schilders