Leaving the list

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Leaving the list
From: Gilles Gravier - IEC - Technical Consultant <Gilles.Gravier@Swiss.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:37:07 +0100
Hello everybody!

Well, after 3 years of following the activities of the group, I have
to leave you all, because of lack of time to participate in the
project anymore. My good old RC3230 has now gone away to other
horizons...

Please, remove me from the list. The address I should be marked
with is: Gilles.Gravier@France.Sun.COM . I have now changed
location, so I'm not at the exact same address anymore.

Thanks again all for the fun 3 years of following the Linux/MIPS
project! Good hacking to you all! May the source be with you!

Gilles Gravier.

--
|     /\     |                  Gilles Gravier                     |