Info on joining this mailing list pls

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
From: "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewo@cse.unsw.EDU.AU>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:18:52 +1100 (EST)
My name is Andrew O'Brien and I'm currently a fourth year student at the
University of New South Wales, Australia. Over the summer break, I'll be
working on a port of Linux to a (yet to be specifically decided) R4x00
architecture, with the ultimate aim of further porting the MIPS Linux
source to run within Mungi - a single address space operating system
running on top of the L4 microkernel. More details at:

http://www.cse.unsw.EDU.AU/docs/research/index.html if anyone is
interested.

If you could add me to this mailing list, that would be great, as I'm sure
I'll be making use of every resource I can lay my hands on in this
project. Hmmm - (badly ;) paid kernel hacking: what more could you ask for
? ;)

Thanks