NeTpower machine

Subject: NeTpower machine
From: Ryan Rafferty <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:42:40 -0500 (EST)
I'm probably going to buy this box, but since my family would prefer if I
didn't get yet another computer =), I'd like to let someone else have a
chance at it if he/she wants it more than I do.

A man named Gary Jesswein is selling his NeTpower 75mhz r4400 box -- $100
for the motherboard, SCSI card, and 24-bit video card; or, about $175 for
the motherboard, SCSI card, and 24-bit video card in the original case,
and a floppy and 2x SCSI cd-rom. (note, that was the deal Gary offered
me--$175 for the whole kaboodle with shipping included; he'll probably
offer the same to anyone else)

Please let me know if anyone wants this machine--if anyone does, I plan to
buy a Matrox card instead and work on the GGI project =).

Ryan Rafferty