no news == good news?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: no news == good news?
From: Ryan <ryan@ravage.labs.gmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 23:05:16 -0500 (EST)
It seems there's been very little traffic on this list lately;  I suppose
school and work has us all busy.

Anyway, I'm about to acquire a second MIPS machine soon -- a NeTpower box
with an R4400 75mhz and some (apparently) custom boards - a SCSI
controller and a Prograph 1280 24-bit video card.  The problem may be that
it will be difficult to find docs for the hardware.  The video card
manufacturer was a company called MediaVision, which has gone out of
business (according to NeTpower tech support).  If anyone knows anything
about the NeTpower MIPS line, please do a cat brain > mail \
linux-mips@fnet.fr =).

BTW, is anyone considering X support for the MIPS line?  And how is the
DECstation port progressing?

Is mise le meas,
Ryan Rafferty