DECstation 3100

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation 3100
From: Eric Dittman <dittman@hibernia.dseg.ti.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:58:22 -0500 (CDT)
Paul recently forwarded a message to the list from
me about a DECstation 3100 I am willing to give to
anyone that can honestly use it for porting Linux.
I haven't had anyone offer to pay to have the unit
shipped to them (all I am asking for the DS3100 is
shipping; the DS3100 is free).  I need to get this
out of my house soon, and I would really prefer to
find a home for it rather than just placing it for
garbage collection.  The deadline for claiming the
DS3100 is next Wednesday (Oct. 29).

This is the base only, no drives, keyboards, mice,
or monitors.  The unit has 16MB RAM and a MFB SIMM
module.
--
Eric Dittman                Raytheon TI Systems - Component Test Facility
dittman@hibernia.dseg.ti.com                               (972) 462-4292