Linux/MIPS on M/120?

Subject: Linux/MIPS on M/120?
From: (Robert Atkins)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 12:37:22 +1100 (EETDT)
Hi Guys,

I've just managed to pick up an old Mips M/120 for free, and I was
wondering if Linux would run on it. Currently it's running something
called "RISC OS 4.02", which appears to be some sort of bastardised
BSD. However I don't have the original OS tapes or anything :(.

The machine has a Mips R2000A CPU. From what I've managed to find on the
web so far, R2000 CPUs aren't properly supported?

 * @author Robert Atkins,,
 * "Robert must learn to sit still." - My kindergarten report
I've lost my PalmPilot somewhere in Surfer's Paradise! See my web page...