MIPS Linux

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: MIPS Linux
From: Jens Christian Restemeier <jchrr@hrz.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 18:08:43 +0200
Sender: jchrr@HRZ.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Hi !

I have two MIPS-boxes, that aren't supported by Linux/MIPS. It's a
Nintendo 64 and a Sony Playstation, having a R4300 and a R3000. I feel
like hacking them, so do you know if anybody else is working on this
topic ? RAM-extension may be a problem, but otherwise it'd be a cool
project.
                                Jens Ch. Restemeier
--
----
"Five to one against and falling ...  four to one against and falling