Re: mips Box

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: mips Box
From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:01:54 -0500
> And i would like to now i there is a port to SGI Indigo or indy R3000 to
> R5000 whith graphics XGE or XZ.

Linux is working just fine on the Indy with R5000 and some R4xxx
processor, I can't remember which one Ralf had.  Check the web page at
http://www.linux.sgi.com for more information on Linux on the Indy.

> I work with both machines and have chances to test software.

We need hacking hands right now.

> I would like to now also if there is any IRIX emulator do Linux runing
> on Intel x86.

IRIX binaries can be run on Linux/MIPS.   I do not know of any effort
to write an emulator to run IRIX binaries on Linux/Intel.

Miguel.