Ralf - email problems!

Subject: Ralf - email problems!
From: (Paul Antoine)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:51:50 +1000 (EST)

Just tried to send you email at cobaltmicro, and had the following
error message in the returned transcript:

        <my email snipped>
        > .
        < 500 Syntax error, <cr><lf> not used as end of line
        The remote host returned the following fatal error:
          >>> 500 Syntax error, <cr><lf> not used as end of line whilst I could connect to your site to deliver my email reply,
it complained of the way the smtpd closed the session!

Paul M. Antoine,                                        Net:
Softway Pty Ltd                                         WWW: