Help for Linux MIPS

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Help for Linux MIPS
From: max@polgen2.polito.it (Massimo Ruo Roch)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:25:24 +0200
Cc: mx@polito.it
I'm a researcher at Poitecnico di Torino, Italy. My main interests are in
digital microelectronics circuits, but I'm the system administrator of some
CAD labs, too, with a good knowledge of Unix tips an tricks.
I have to Sony Mips available connected to a local network with a Linux'ed PC,
so I'd like to port Linux on these Sony, too. As I read on the WEB there is
already a project of this kind, and I'd like to offer my help, if possible, for
development as for testing, in spare time of course. Let me know anything,
please.

                                    Max

  Massimo Ruo Roch

  Dipartimento di Elettronica      __ /  __  /   /      / __  __/  __  /
  Politecnico di Torino           /  /  /   /   /      /     /    /   /
  c.so Duca degli Abruzzi, 24    ___/  /   /   /      /     /    /   /
  I10129 Torino - Italy         /     /   /   /      /     /    /   /
  Tel: +39 11 564 4147        _/    _____/  _____/ _/    _/   _____/
  Fax: +39 11 564 4112
  Email: ruoroch@polito.it