subscribe

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: subscribe
From: Evan R Montgomery-Recht <montge@rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 16:50:21 -0400
Sender: montge@rpi.edu
subscribe

also here my basic question, does mips linux work on a SGI indy??? it's
a basic question that I don't see any info on if it works.  I have a SGI
Indy, 64 megs ram(I think), I have no way to get into IRIX, has the DV
option.

thanks,

evan
--
|Evan R Montgomery-Recht               "We were young, we were      |