DecStation port

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DecStation port
From: Dan Shearer <dshearer@spri.levels.unisa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:46:04 +0930 (ACST)
I am directing this to the list because the excellent FAQ is out of date
concerning Decstations (compared to the even more excellent DecStation
Porting home page at http://www.softway.com.au/people/paul/dec.) The
porting home page was last update 16th May 97, which appears to be out of
date compared to the latest images!

So, I ask the list the enclosed question about graphics on Decstation Linux.

I am working on getting a source of Decstation 5000s. Did you know that
Dec are taking 5000's as trade-in on Alphas... and then melting down the
5000s? C'est affreux, un disastre, on doit faire quelque chose (en fait
j'ai deja commence en parlant a maddog.)

Regards,

Dan Shearer
Dan.Shearer@unisa.edu.au