various bin's

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: various bin's
From: Ryan <ryan@ravage.labs.gmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:42:03 -0400 (EDT)
I have been gleefully compiling any packages I've been able to find over
the weekend, since I got a completely SCSI disk-based environment working.
But there are a few things I'm still having trouble with.

For one thing, is there a configuration document for milo?  I'd like to
set up the ARC console to boot milo and then boot straight into Linux, but
I don't know what filename to give the linux kernel, or what options to
give to the ARC system.

Also, gdb won't compile from the sources sunsite, complaining that the
target "mipsel-unknown-linux" is not supported.  Has anyone made a working
bfd for gdb?

Is mise le meas,
Ryan Rafferty