DEC keyboard / mouse pinout needed

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DEC keyboard / mouse pinout needed
From: "Aaron J. Grier" <agrier@reed.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 19:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
I recently got a DECstation 5000/240, [1] but I'm missing the breakout
cable to connect the keyboard and mouse.  I've got the pinouts for the
DB15 connector on the workstation end, but don't have them for the
keyboard or mouse.  The keyboard is an LK401 (with the 4-pin RJ-11C
connector) and the mouse is the ball-less kind which looks like a muffin.
(:

Also, I know that people are doing cross development on intel platforms,
but has anybody tried on an alpha?  (I know that gcc has problems with
cross-compiling between machines with different int sizes, but it might be
worth a try, no?)

[1] I couldn't find much information on this workstation on the web
    anywhere...  Is it a R3000 or R3400?  Anybody know where to get RAM
    for it?

----
  The Finn / VLA  |  Aaron J. Grier | agrier@metro.grumblesmurf.net,
  DECBEE650DEE3A0C 1ED7F54D9E023CC4 | agrier@reed.edu, ...reed!vla!agrier
   "Not your ordinary poofy goof."  | 0x0663D1A9 at a server near you.