Re: bfsd & RC3330?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: bfsd & RC3330?
From: Lucien Murray-Pitts <lucien@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:48:36 +0100 (BST)
Cc: Lahaye Olivier <olivier.lahaye@cea.fr>
> Where is it?
  Well there is an original version which a really cool chap called David
wrote and it can be gotten via:
        ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/davidm/

  I however couldn't get it to work with my R2K *BUT* after a bit (1
week!!!) I noticed that there was a *SMALL* bug (Grrrr, so much time :)
and have made a patched version which is available via:
        ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/lucien/usedByWWW/mips/

> I also have some docs about RC3330 I/O adress ranges.

 This I would *LOVE* to get a copy of.  I'm looking at porting to my box
but the R2000/3000 range in general and have so little to go on :(
Anything anyone has is of interest.  Can you say more about what you have?

Lucien