Re: MIPS Magnum 3000 progress?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: MIPS Magnum 3000 progress?
From: "Richard Ingram" <rji@bristol.st.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:38:17 +0100
> Subject: MIPS Magnum 3000 progress?
> -Is there any work in progress for these R3000 based machines?-
>
>                                          Thanks,
>                                 David Case
>
>  CASE Electronics - 4770 Soquel Drive - Suite D - Soquel - California -
> 95073
>  1959 Triumph TR6 - 1979 Triumph T140E - Oil Everywhere - Empty Bank
> Acct.
>
>-- End of excerpt from David Case

If you check out the mail Archives a couple of people have used the latest
DEC/Mips R3K Linux to build and boot up the Old Magnum 3Ks. I have a couple of
RC3330 server boxes (ie only serial connections no graphics) that I will be
setting up as soon as my RedHat Linux 4.2 arrives for my Intel box.

What systems do you have ?

Richard.