Jazz SCSI

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Jazz SCSI
From: cdemps@lsumc.edu (Dempsey, Charles)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:44:46 -0500
Hi,

I'm trying to compile linux-970710 with Thomas' Jazz SCSI patch on my
Linux-Intel box.

I removed the reference to MAP_AUTOGROW in line 259 of scripts/mkdep.c
such that it now reads;

        map = mmap(NULL, mapsize, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, fd, 0);

which seems to work, but I have a problem. The last two lines of
/drivers/char/Makefile read;

        defkeymap.c: defkeymap.map
                                                loadkeys --mktable
defkeymap.map > defkeymap.c

when I "make zImage" this fails with;

        /bin/sh: loadkeys: command not found
        make [3]: ***[defkeymap.c] Error 127

Huh?

Also, I noticed that when I "make config" there is no option to
configure esp scsi. I glanced through drivers/scsi/Makefile and I see

L_OBJS := jazz_esp.o esp.o

Is this going to do it or did I miss something there too?

Thanks,
Charles