I want Linux!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: I want Linux!
From: Jeff.Ferrera@zenith.com (Jeff Ferrera)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 09:42:47 -0500
     Hello. I'm very new to the Linux/UNIX world, and I have a NetPower
     R4x00 MIPS workstation. It is currently running NT 4.0 for lack of
     anything better. But since nothing but some CAD packages will run on
     it, it's a pretty useless machine to me right now. I'm interested in
     getting Linux loaded up on it, but I don't kow which files I need to
     download in order to get it going. Can you give me a quick list of
     what files I would need to download in order to get this going? Any
     help would be appreciated.

     Thanks,
     Jeff Ferrera
     Zenith Electronics Corp.