Jazz SCSI

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Jazz SCSI
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:24:28 +0200 (MEST)
Ok, here is the first alpha release of the SCSI driver for Jazz machines.
It's only tested on a Olivetti M700. When testing this driver be prepared
to lose all your data on your harddrive (I've lost my Windows NT partition).

You can find the patch here:

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/people/tsbogend/m700-970710-diff.gz

It is relative to linux-970710 from ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/testing.
Don't look too close at some parts of the patch (especially on the wired
mapping stuff), because they are only quick hack to bring up a current kernel
on the M700. Most of the esp.c changes has been done by the m68k people,
but I left out all of the amiga driver to save space.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)