Re: Linux on DECStation 3100

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux on DECStation 3100
From: "Richard Ingram" <rji@bristol.st.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:55:18 +0100
Hi,

There should be archives of postings to this group and a while back there were
a number of posts on just this subject. Unfortunately I don't know where the
archives are (off the WWW page ??).

Could someone mail the address ?

If you have no luck I have archived a lot of posts and could trawl through them
for the DEC posts... get back to me if you would like me to do this.

Good luck (I will be tryinh yo get my Mips RC3x30 up in the near future)

Richard.