Re: Status ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Status ...
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@informatik.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 00:25:13 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

> Will your newly fixed kernel and userland packages be posted on fnet?

They will be.  For now you can get yourself a snapshot of the kernel
source from our CVS archive on linus.linux.sgi.com in
/pub/linux/mips/testing/.  Those who want to access / mirror the CVS
archive itself can access it on /cvs via anon ftp.  Sorry, no real
anon CVS yet.

The bad new for you is that I haven't yet put the required Magnum 4k
bugfixes in.  Too much other stuff was borken.  Someone sent me a
patch but I wanted something cleaner.  Those who have read the old
head.S know why I say that.