Re: Linux MIPS RC3330 8MB

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux MIPS RC3330 8MB
From: Ryan Rafferty <ryan@ravage.labs.gmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:11:10 -0400 (EDT)
I know this is an irritating question, but I'd like to know if you're
willing to part out the system.  For example, I'd love to buy the chassis
(case, motherboard, chip) with the RAM, sound card, and video card, but I
have no need for the monitor or hard disk.

If you cannot part out the system, I would be interested in buying the
non-functioning motherboard for $50, possibly higher.

Thanks for your time,
Ryan