Olivetti M700-10

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Olivetti M700-10
From: Kevin Lynn <klynn@santacruz.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 12:47:59 -0700
Sender: klynn@santacruz.org
WOW! I just checked this because it had been awhile since I looked to
see if the Olivetti M700-10 is supported by any linux and I just saw
that it is!

I'm completely amazed.. I managed to procure a large amount of them (56
of them) back in '95 for $25/each for my at the time employer.. I still
happen to have one of them that I decided to keep for myself.

Just thought I'd ask how many people actually run MIPS linux with the
olivetti M700-10, and if there's anyone out there that would be
interested in giving me some help in getting it installed on my old
olivetti.

Wayhigh