Re: Cross compiling

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Cross compiling
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@informatik.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:07:57 +0200 (MET DST)
> Ugh, yes, _that_ was a cross-compiler setup for Ultrix ;), but the effect was
> the same when I configured gcc for mips-mipsel-linux ... I wasn't able to
> apply
> the gcc patches from ftp.fnet.fr correctly, that _may_ cause the problems.
> Do you have a tar file with the patched gcc sources anywhere, Ralf ?

Oh, yes, I can make a tar archive.  Wanna download it:

--- ftp.funet.fi ping statistics ---
662 packets transmitted, 400 packets received, 39% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 773.2/2337.6/5191.5 ms

I guess no ...

If the patch doesn´t apply it´s probably because You´ve did not pass the
-p<num> option to patch?