RS 6000

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: RS 6000
From: Sven Neumann <neumanns@uni-duesseldorf.de>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 21:17:49 +0200
Sender: neo@router.huettenstudios.de
Hi,

I've got a short question about the status of Linux/MIPS. A friend of
mine got his hands on a machine that is said to have a RS 6000 cpu. It
was fabricated by IBM (at least the label says so). Unfortunatley I
don't have any more details about the computer now, but I would like to
know if there's a chance that we might Linux working on that machine?

I will now send him the instructions I got from the FAQ and Howto and
tell him to try MILO. If you're interested I will send you any results
and I hope I can give you more details later.

Salut, Sven