DECstation documentation ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation documentation ...
From: Michael Engel <engel@numerik.math.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 21:42:26 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi to all you DECstation porters ...

Some minutes ago, I browsed through the Mach sources for DECstations
and found the names of some DEC specs for DECstations we would surely like to
have ...

To make the story short - I did a web search for the email address of the
author of most of the files (his name is Alessandro Forin) and found his
email address at CMU ! I mailed him just a minute ago - perhaps he still has
some of the specs lying around.

I also talked to John "Maddog" Hall at the Linux Kongress; he promised to look
for the specs once more ... so, there's still hope ;)

regards,
        Michael Engel   (engel@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de)