MkLinux

To: Linux/MIPS list <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: MkLinux
From: Trevor Schroeder <tschroed@cheetah.wsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:25:18 -0500 (CDT)
Other-stuff: localhost tschroed@cheetah.wsc.edu Trevor Schroeder tschroed
Again, this may be a silly question with a simple answer...But has any thought
been given to simply porting MkLinux to MIPS hardware.  It should be much
easier...But then maybe I'm missing something here, or maybe the whole point
isn't 'easy' as much as 'oooh...neat...I know everything there is to know
about the DECstation 2100'  (I would be more inclined towards the latter).

"One unerring mark of the love of truth is not entertaining
any propositions with greater assurance than the proofs it
is built upon will warrant" -- John Locke, 1690

Trevor Schroeder                    tschroed@cheetah.wsc.edu