Compiling

To: "Mip" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Compiling
From: Elias Kesh <elias@scruznet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 97 00:27:50 -0700
A couple of quick questions about compiling. I have been trying to get
Apache, qpopper and DNS to cross compile. The native compile for intel
and PPC both work fine but the cross compile to mips generates more
header errors than I can keep track of.
I am making the assuption that I have installed the cross compiler
(and/or includes) incorrectly even though it builds the kernel just fine.
Has anyone else managed to get Apache to build and if so what
configuration ?
gcc 2.7.2-1, libc-951212, and binutils 2.6-1

Elias kesh
Elias@kesh.com