Re: boot code stuff

To: Paul Antoine <>
Subject: Re: boot code stuff
From: Trevor Schroeder <>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:20:37 -0500 (CDT)
Other-stuff: localhost Trevor Schroeder tschroed
On Sat, 17 May 1997, Paul Antoine wrote:

> Ohhhh... I always thought natty meant clever or useful (i.e. 'neat')

Well, I've also used/heard it used in the context of spiffy, neat looking, at
least. ie, "ooooh...Segun (friend of mine who often dresses nattily), looking
pretty natty today..."

"One unerring mark of the love of truth is not entertaining
any propositions with greater assurance than the proofs it
is built upon will warrant" -- John Locke, 1690

Trevor Schroeder