Re: boot code stuff

Subject: Re: boot code stuff
From: (Paul Antoine)
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 00:09:38 +1000 (EST)
Trevor wrote:

> > How about I upload a snapshot from which you can extract some
> > code?  Or, you could add your big-endian patches and use that kernel
> Yes!! Please!!

Settle!  It should be up there.  It seems to have one compilation problem:

        drivers/Makefile - add  dec to ALL_SUB_DIRS it will make depend correctly.

Use this source at your peril... :-)

> > [N.B. The term 'daggy' is Australian and is a reference to the crusty
> >       bits of wool that hang from the back end of a sheep. :-]
> Could use the term natty too...It's a patois mangling of nasty...See also,
> Natty Dread

Ohhhh... I always thought natty meant clever or useful (i.e. 'neat')

Paul M. Antoine,                                        Net:
Softway Pty Ltd                                         WWW: