Re: boot code stuff

Subject: Re: boot code stuff
From: Trevor Schroeder <>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 08:26:33 -0500 (CDT)
Other-stuff: localhost Trevor Schroeder tschroed
On Fri, 16 May 1997, Paul Antoine wrote:

> How about I upload a snapshot from which you can extract some
> code?  Or, you could add your big-endian patches and use that kernel

Yes!! Please!!

> [N.B. The term 'daggy' is Australian and is a reference to the crusty
>       bits of wool that hang from the back end of a sheep. :-]

Could use the term natty too...It's a patois mangling of nasty...See also,
Natty Dread

"One unerring mark of the love of truth is not entertaining
any propositions with greater assurance than the proofs it
is built upon will warrant" -- John Locke, 1690

Trevor Schroeder