hmmm...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: hmmm...
From: David Monro <davidm@fuzzbox.psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:35:14 +1000 (EST)
Sender: davidm@fuzzbox.psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au
Turns out I actually own a DECstation 3100. I'm not sure how much use it is
though - it may not work properly. Does anyone know what it means when it
counts down to 3 and then says failure - press reset to continue?

Can these handle a serial console? (somewhere I have an adapter cable for the
stupid DEC serial port). If so, how do I make it use it - especially as I have
no keyboard to plug into it at all as far as I know, so I can't set stuff in
the environment or anything useful like that... or does it take the same
keyboard as the 5100/2xx series?

        David