Re: boot code stuff

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: boot code stuff
From: David Monro <davidm@fuzzbox.psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:34:51 +1000 (EST)
Sender: davidm@fuzzbox.psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au
A 2.1.14 code snapshot would be great - I'm working off 2.1.1 at the moment.
How hard would it be to make a patch against that rather than me clogging up
your link with the whole 6MB (can't figure out why I only get 1.7k/s to your
site - you are only about 6 hops away and most of them are multi-megabit. I'd
do better getting you to batch it to me via mhs over the modem in our machine
room you use for a newsfeed, 'cept I don't think it is set up properly for that
:-))

        David