Re: Shablamm!

Subject: Re: Shablamm!
From: (Kai Harrekilde-Petersen)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 17:04:12 +0200 (MET DST)
Warner Losh writes:
> In message <>
> Systemkennung Linux writes:
> : It's just that VLB machine have become rare in the meantime ...
> Not too bad here in the states.  You can fairly easily get a $75
> motherboard with 486 generation of CPU that has VLB.  Or you can pay
> the same price and get PCI.

Speaking of plug-in MIPS cards: Getting hold of one of Galileo's
demo-boards with a R4600 + their GT64012(?) PCI bridge would be a neat
thing.  I remember seeing an errata-list (under NDA), but don't recall
anything disastrous (but then I didn't look hard).

Kai Harrekilde-Petersen    <>    #include <std/disclaimer.h>          Linux: the choice of a GNU generation
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough - they're yours" --Richard Bach.