Re: Shablamm!

To: ryan@ravage.labs.gmu.edu, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Shablamm!
From: "Richard Ingram" <rji@bristol.st.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:31:33 +0100
Hi Ryan,

Are there anymore of these ? Is it like the auction for the Magnums are there a
number ? Its a Vesa local bus board - I remember hearing about them a while
back.

Hey hows your Magnum going ? Did you get a graphics card from somewhere ?

Cheers,

Rich.

Magnum and Millenium owner ;-) (neither going yet though!).