Re: Lastest news? 10-Jun-96? Help

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Lastest news? 10-Jun-96? Help
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 21:28:26 +1000 (EST)
Cc: olivier.lahaye@ramses.fdn.org
Olivier wrote:

> I own a RC3330 MIPS workstation with 8Megs of RAM and a mochrome
> console.
>
> Then I had a look at the linux-mips page http://lena.fnet.fr/
> What I'd like to know is: at this time: whaich systems are supported.
> Will my MIPS RC3330 be able to boot milo?

Maybe not milo, but something equivalent to it. David Monro has been working
on a 3230, and has made some progress in just the last week.

> The latest news are date from 10-Jun-96......
> http://lena.fnet.fr/linux-mips-news.html

Hmmm... yes, the web pages remain under-maintained (we have made progress
since then!!)

Sounds like you need a web page, David.

> Sorry for posting this message here, but I don't know where to find
> this info.

No problem - we're here to answer questions.

Regards,
Paul