Re: New DECStation kernel binary to try...

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: Re: New DECStation kernel binary to try...
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 21:24:27 +1000 (EST)
Harald wrote:

> This is what I got on a 5000/133:

<snip>

> This DECStation is a: DS5000/1x0
> Eeeek! Don't know how to set one of these up!
> ?HLT: 0X0000000a#-1610600568
> ^C
> >>

> If you need a hand at setting 5000/1xxs up, just give me the source :-).

I'll do just that once I've got the tlb load exception happy.  I'd also
like to come up with a scheme that actually manages the different I/O
(and hence interrupt) structures neatly, though I concede that may be
impossible thanks to DEC engineering prowess :-)

Any DS2100/3100 owners tried the kernel yet???

Regards,
Paul