Oops, bfsd-1.01 released

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: Oops, bfsd-1.01 released
From: David Monro <davidm@fuzzbox.psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 00:21:33 +1000 (EST)
Cc: Paul Antoine <paul@suede.sw.oz.au>
Sender: davidm@fuzzbox.psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au
NEW! This time with documentation!

Thanks to Paul Antoine, who pointed out that I hadn't supplied a man page
(somehow it got left out of the original tarball). The code hasn't changed. You
can find it at ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/davidm/bfsd-1.01.tar.gz

(If anybody missed the original announcement, bfsd implements a server for the
MIPS boot file system protocol which is the only protocol supported by a magnum
4000SC for netbooting - don't ask me why bootp/tftp wasn't good enough).

        David