re: your website hits

To: extractor@mail-response.com
Subject: re: your website hits
From: extractor@mail-response.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 16:14:26 -0400
I would like to help you get more people to your website.

There are tens of thousands of internet users who would love
to visit your website but don't even know it exists.

I would like to tell you how simple it is for you to let the world know
about your site and what you have to offer.  This can all be done for less
than what most people spend on internet access in two months.

Please reply with the words, "Website Promotion" and I'll get that information
out to you right away.

Thank you,

Simone