Re: DEC Documentation References (fwd)

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DEC Documentation References (fwd)
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 22:48:59 +1000 (EST)
> For what it's worth; I just received the message below on another list.

Thanks!

> There is a collection of DIGITAL documentation references available
> at NETBSD.ORG.
>
> Some of it is apparently online, in PostScript format, including
> references on DECstation 3000 and DECstation 5000, which are
> MIPS-based.  In addition there are technical references of the ALPHA
> systems, chips and their support circuitry.
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/dec-docs/index.html
>
> Thought that might be interesting...

Unfortunately, it's all the same doco we've seen before (though it has been
and remains good information!)... if only we could find the equivalent
to the KN02 Functional Spec. for the other KN02-XX models... writing a
keyboard driver for the maxine may prove difficult without it, for
instance.

Regards,
Paul