Re: Linux/MIPS 2.1.36 uploaded

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux/MIPS 2.1.36 uploaded
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 08:46:07 +3400 (EST)
Ralf wrote:

> I've uploaded Linux/MIPS 2.1.36 to ftp.fnet.fr and kernel.panic.julia.de.
> The file will appear at FNet later today when one of the admins has
> moved it online.

Cool!

> The number of changes compared to my last real release 2.1.14 is too
> large to be enumerated and people still having patches against this
> release will probably have their fun with them ...

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!  Can you highlight the big changes from 2.1.14??  I
had foolishly assumed that your next release would be closer to 2.1.14 than
the previous 'official' release...

Please tell me you won't do another release for a little while... so I can
get things stable on the DS's again and send you the code... :-)

Paul