Porting DIPC to Linux/MIPS

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: Porting DIPC to Linux/MIPS
From: mshar@ROSE.IPM.AC.IR
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:48:18 +0330
Dear Linux/MIPS users,

 DIPC version 0.9 (Beta) is available. It was originally developed for Intel
x86 processors, and has been recently ported to Linux for M680x0. So a great
deal of work in making it heterogeneous has already been done. I am sending
this to ask interested people to try and port DIPC to Linux/MIPS. For more
information read the original announcement.

 Thanks.

 Kamran Karimi

 The original announcement: