DZ11 driver (Mr. Engel's code)

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: DZ11 driver (Mr. Engel's code)
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:53:33 +1000 (EST)
Hi folks,

Michael: in your DZ11 code that Frieder gave me, there's reference
to a file called dc.c  Is this something you've been working on?  Is it
a full char driver for the dz11 interface?  Can I integrate it with the
kernel updates I'm doing now??

Just thought I'd ask in case you had more code hiding over there that I
should include :-)

Regards,
Paul