Re: Frieder's DS2100/3100 patches... files missing?

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: Frieder's DS2100/3100 patches... files missing?
From: Michael Engel <engel@mail.math.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:09:01 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

> On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Paul Antoine wrote:
>
> > Frieder,
> >
> > I was having a quick look through the patches, and noted that the following
> > files were missing:
> >
> >     #include <pmax/dev/lk201.h>
> >     #include <pmax/dev/lk201var.h>
> >
> > These were the only references to the pmax/dev directory.  I just wanted to
> > let you know before you sent the context diffs, in case you wanted to
> > double-check that all the include files will be in the patch.
>
> Michael Engel wrote this code (actutally he gave me his code). I will
> check it in the evening.

Yikes, my fault ! Actually, you don't need lk201.h and lk201var.h ; you also
don't need lk201.c, that's just where I stole the lk201 keyboard mapping
tables from :-) - it's from NetBSD ... But I only stole the tables, no other
bits of code, so I don't think we have a copyright problem here ...

regards,
        Michael Engel   (engel@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de)