Frieder's DS2100/3100 patches... files missing?

Subject: Frieder's DS2100/3100 patches... files missing?
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:03:49 +1000 (EST)
Frieder,

I was having a quick look through the patches, and noted that the following
files were missing:

        #include <pmax/dev/lk201.h>
        #include <pmax/dev/lk201var.h>

These were the only references to the pmax/dev directory.  I just wanted to
let you know before you sent the context diffs, in case you wanted to
double-check that all the include files will be in the patch.

Regards,
Paul