Milo, the next generation

To: linux-mips
Subject: Milo, the next generation
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@informatik.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 00:37:48 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

I fixed Milo 0.27 to compile again with current kernels.  This version
also fixes the G364 bug and uses an included ELF to ECOFF converter
to build Milo as PIC.  The PIC stuff is necessary to satisfy the specs
and SNI (where the firmware is guaranteed to ignore the load address
from the headers ...)

Stoned, I'll send you the patches for inclusion in the next release
which should hopefully be out soon.  Any changes from your side?

I'll put a source package including binaries on kernel.panic.julia.de
in some minutes.