gdb-stub

To: "Linux" <linux-mips>
Subject: gdb-stub
From: Elias Kesh <elias@cobaltmicro.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 97 01:15:28 +0100
I am bringing up Linux on the Algorithmics P4032 board. I am currently at
kernel_thread in main.c and I am not getting any further. I started
looking and GDB and have compiled a version for mips and have been able
to make a remote connection with the stub in the kernel. However when I
try to Step I get several warnings about signals (SIGHUP) not being
supported. Does anyone know if the stub in the kernel works in the 2.0.21
source base, and if so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Elias Kesh
elias@kesh.com
elias@cobaltmicro.com