Almost got 2.1.14.2 to a patchable stage...

Subject: Almost got 2.1.14.2 to a patchable stage...
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 17:21:52 +1000 (EST)
Ralf,

I've been working on the 2.1.14.2 tree, as I felt it was probably best for
me to organise the DECstation patches against the next kernel you will
release (and a buggy ELF loader isn't an issue for me at the moment).  I
have found a few things... but the one you probably need to look at is a
means for setting the mips architecture level for compilation in the main
arch/mips Makefile now that you appear to have done away with the mips1/2/3
directories, and the CONFIG_CPU_R... variable.

Funny, but the R3000 doesn't like running code compiled for mips2.... and it
only took an afternoon to find it! :-)

Regards,
Paul