Re: Question of code organisation...

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: Question of code organisation...
From: (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 17:16:13 +1000 (EST)
> > this preferred, or would it be better to have machine-specific sub-
> > directories?  My only worry is that with the number of DECstation models,
> > there may be quite a few dec-specific files... and I think even the SGI
> > stuff is begining to look a little messy.
> Similar for other machines.  We've that many different types of MIPS machines
> that we'll end up with zillions of files in one directory.

So is this a 'yes, you can organise the dec stuff that way', or a 'no need,
it'll all be a mess anyway' in answer to my question/proposal??

> I guess the MIPS port of Linux has good chances to become the biggest
> one meassured in bytes ...

Never mind the quality... feel the width! <quality vs size joke :->

Paul M. Antoine,                                        Net:
Softway Pty Ltd                                         WWW: